Sunday, July 01, 2007

S.T.U.N. Runner

It all started with a random conversation at during breakfast at work and turned into S.T.U.N. Runner! A friend and me were eating some eggs and bacon or a muffin or something in the work cafeteria on a Wednesday morning. We were talking about our favorite Nintendo DS game Advance Wars DS. That turned to bigger and better things like that I loved take games which lead the conversation the the classic Battle Zone! Then for some reason we came to a game which we both remembered fondly but could not remember the name of. About 30 min later I was sitting at my desk when I got link from my friend. I opened it and it was a web page about the game we had been trying to remember the name of, S.T.U.N. Runner. So I read through the page and when I got to the bottom I noticed something funny. The page had a link that said there was an actual S.T.U.N. Runner up for auction on Ebay for $279. What quickly followed was a round of emails, phone calls and a visit to our building's head of facilities. So my co-worker was in for 50% of the $279 and $198 shipping and our head of facilities said if we won the auction he would find a place in the building for us to put it. One week and about $500 later we were the proud owners of one of the coolest arcade games ever, S.T.U.N. Runner!

Here a cute co-worker enjoys a game of S.T.U.N. Runner!

Look at her go!

My partner in S.T.U.N. Running crime enjoys a game in stereo 3D. Look how freaking awesome S.T.U.N. Runner looks!

1 comment:

Shaun said...

DAMN. I need to figure out how to get an arcade game up in my office...so lucky!